Built in 1951, this covered bridge is 17 m (55 ft.) in length. The bridge is closed and no longer in use, but can be viewed from the road and from the new bridge crossing the same river beside it.
Driving directions: Route 2, Exit 32, Davis Street North, turn right on Rivière-Quisibis Road 2.8 km (1.7 mi.), turn right on Lavoie Road 5.3 km (3.3 mi.), onto Deschênes Road.