A Riverview MapleFest signature delicacy since 2011.
- 1 package Leclerc milk or dark chocolate
- Celebration cookies
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 container Briggs Maple Butter
- Build a campfire to roast your marshmallows. You want the flames to have lowered and the coals to be hot before roasting begins.
- Spread a generous helping of Briggs Maple Butter on the chocolate side of one cookie. Set the cookie aside.
- Find a good roasting stick and roast one large marshmallow over the hot coals. Try to brown the marshmallow evenly on all sides. (Don’t get too close to the coals or your marshmallow will become a torch 🔥)
- Grab your maple-buttered cookie and a second, non-buttered cookie.
- You may need a helper for this next part: Gently slide your marshmallow between the maple-buttered cookie and the chocolate side of the second cookie to create a delicious, ooey-gooey Briggs Maple S’more!
- Enjoy and repeat as many times as desired!